Servosteel supplies Straightener Servo Feeders for different type of applications. The Straightener Servo Feeder is straightening the coil material before feeding it to the press. The straightening operation is essential, since the coil material is usually not straight after the uncoiling operation.
This type of Straightener Servo Feeders are appropriate for the metal forming factories like LPG cylinder production lines, kitchen sink production lines, kitchen utensil production lines etc.
All features like the working speed, coil width, feeder direction, steel thickness can be adjusted from the touch screen control panel.
Our Straightener Servo Feeders are divided into 4 main groups as Straightener Servo Feeders with 7 mandrels; with 9 mandrels; with 11 mandrels and with 13 mandrels.
- Steel coil width up to 1600 mm
- Material thickness from 0,5 mm up to 4 mm
- Inlet outlet guides
- Drive mandrel piloting system
- Separately adjustable Straightener mandrels
- Manual mold level adjustment
- 250 units mold memory
- Color LCD touch screen (SHNEIDER)